Wastewater disposal fees, once a minor operating expense, have risen dramatically, prompting cost-conscious processors to revisit their approach to wastewater treatment. Installing on-site solutions can reduce – even eliminate – surcharges incurred by sending untreated wastewater to a local municipal treatment plant.
On-site wastewater evaporation can save you:
- exorbitant liquid hauling costs
- expensive off-site treatment
- increased municipal user fees
- penalties for non-compliance
- liability exposure
- extensive record-keeping requirements
Be sure to investigate government incentives and initiatives that may help offset the initial investment of installing a wastewater treatment system. This research often literally pays off!